To the Psychopath s in Kings Mountain
Inbox
x
Inbox
|
Apr 4
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
| ||||
You are again informed that you have committed embezzlement of my legal papers, violating your fiduciary responsibilities.
I want to see all of you in jail. (Jay's Capo, who actually was literate, Morgan Pillsbury Gell (AKA Carolyn Anne Barteaux), Robert Evan (Van) Hughes, and also the entertaining duo, The Duke and Doxie of Manchester, and, of course, Rayelan (Ray Smith) at RumorMillNewsInsights.
Each of these psychopaths was receiving regular payments of $5,000 a month, this offered upfront by Craig Franklin, who was divorcing me so he could enjoy his life-long desire to have women who he was paying to be always available to him sexually.
Notice that no legal objections to waged against me because I used the names of these people. The problem was all I published was provable.
The one exception on using names, was the woman who supplied me with an astonishing amount of information about Craig, who had treated her despicably, from first to last. I withhold her name out of respect for her honesty. I will always be grateful to her.
for their continued attempts to kill me and my son, Arthur, who was disabled from shooting himself through the palate into his brain in 1998.
After two weeks of flatlines, a social worker was assigned to me to persuade me Arthur would not survive. I was
I was Arthur's caretaker until his death from COVID on October 12, 2021. I also caught COVID and nearly died.
But I am still living and speaking out on the issue of psychopaths. See TheBarteauxSaga.us
The nauseating, slanderous statements from Jay Gell, who was one of the carefully constructed team also including a legal team brought in from out of state to California who suborned my then attorney, , and made it impossible for me to get the settlement, far more than 2 Million, that I deserved then. Today, the size of what is owed me has multiplied many times.
But I am still living and speaking out on the issue of psychopaths. See TheBarteauxSaga.us
The nauseating, slanderous statements from Jay Gell, who was one of the carefully constructed team also including a legal team brought in from out of state to California who suborned my then attorney, , and made it impossible for me to get the settlement, far more than 2 Million, that I deserved then. Today, the size of what is owed me has multiplied many times.
Jay dumped Morgan because he had seen more lucrative con-jobs.
But the cover-up was not on money, but always on the cover-up on who produced the technology that made it possible for the Dick Cheney, then the real president of the United States, to carry out his plan to return control of the oil fields in Iraq to the oil companies to which Cheney had become close to during his years as the head of Halliburton.
That gig had placed him to run for president himself. When this failed, the Bush Group, also dedicated to ensuring the flow of money through oil continued. George W. Bush, in no way qualified to be more than a cheer leader for his personally owned team, was elected president of the United States. However, he was not the one making the decisions. Six weeks after the inauguration, the muscle of the largest oil companies met at the White House to cut the deal, which would not have happened without the steps taken before hand, which included finding the talent to bring down the Towers and so unite the world against the Saddam Hussein, who was happily writing a novel at the time and had lost any interest in what had been proven, graphically to him, to be a dumb move.
I have kept the boorish, irrational, and uncivil libels purveyed by Jay Gell, now long divorced from Morgan. It eventually dawned on me that both of them are highly psychopathic.
After Jay dumped Morgan she began calling me, asking for help. None will ever be forthcoming.

No comments:
Post a Comment