Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Response to Gell's latest blatherings.

Gell's rantings brings up subjects which I have actually never discussed with anyone.

However, I remember these events very well and clearly and can certainly provide the facts. It is fascinating to finally get some inkling of the preposterous stories Morgan tells about herself.

Morgan told me she thought she was pregnant almost immediately. It had to be by mid October because she was complaining of morning sickness at least a week before my birthday on October 26th.  Assuming she had been pregnant at least a week or so this would have placed the date of impregnation somewhat earlier.  Hours or days was a slight exaggeration, but funny. 

Of course, she could have been lying to get out of carrying out the work she was obligated to do for me. But she probably wouldn't have told me she was having morning sickness if she was not being sexually intimate, presumably, with Gell.

Morgan always lies, and she always exaggerates any small problem into a major issue.

Let me give you an example which became legend in the family.

When Morgan was 13 she came to stay with me for several months, although my parents had adopted her. She had dropped out of school and did bring along the lessons and books which she was supposed to be using to advance her education. These got dusty. They were never opened. But during this period she decided she wanted her ears pierced.

Her campaign began with demands and begging I allow her to have this procedure. I was reluctant as I thought 13 was too young and also because in the era when I was growing up only lower class people had their ears pierced. But after many exhausting days of rather traumatic interactions I agreed.

That morning, it must have been a Saturday because all of the other kids were with us, we set out for the Northridge Mall. I treated all of us to breakfast at Don Ricardo's, where you could get an omelet for $1.99, all the chips you could eat included.

The Ear Piercing place was just down the way. I don't remember the name. Morgan sat down. I signed the papers. The studs were pressed through her ear lobes. Time to go home, right?

Not exactly.

Morgan fainted and needed to be carried to the car. It was good Dawn was there as I could not have accomplished this myself.

At home, Morgan went to bed, where she stayed for six weeks. I had to provide ice and turn the studs for her. According to the home instructions, the studs needed to be turned regularly. I had to turn them while Morgan laid on her bed in anguish. She would not allow them to be removed when the instructions said they should be. Finally, I demanded this be done. It was an emotionally shattering experience for everyone, and not one any of us were likely to forget.

With Morgan, it was all drama.

The other girls were very matter of fact about getting their ears pieced, though they each had to ask as I do not normally think about these things.

On to other clear lies Gell has evidently heard from Morgan.

I gave birth to Morgan. I was living at home because my parents demanded I do so as Richard, my estranged husband had been violent and threatened my life. They were warmly supportive and even considered having an addition put on the house to provide enough room for myself and my daughter.

While I was pregnant I studied books on the birth process.

There was no question of who Morgan's mother was. I changed all diapers until I went back to college in the autumn. I breast fed her through an infection in my breasts. Morgan slept with me and I held her continually. I went no place without her all summer.

I made the layette myself, though friends and family gave me the usual selection of fancy dresses, little shoes, and other items. The layette was produced from material I purchased, mostly flannel. I cut it using a pattern I had for years afterward, using it again with each subsequent child.

The color I chose was light blue as a basic color scheme. These garments were made partly on the sewing machine and then finished by hand. I used silky ribbon for the ties at the neck and down the front.

Each garment had French seams, to ensure there were no unfinished edges which might come in contact with her skin. Each garment was embroidered, most of these with the initials CA. I could do this in advance because the name chosen for a girl was Carolyn Anne and for a boy, Charles Arthur.

The layette I provided for my daughter in this manner included 6 receiving blankets, 16 short tops, 10 longer gowns, four bibs, a hanging container for her cloth diapers, a 'going home' gown, which was white and inlaid with antique lace which I had kept from a previous project.

Morgan also wore a number of other fancy dresses, some tucked and smocked, I made for her during these early months. The first year I made her first Halloween costume and then the Christmas stocking she used her entire childhood. 

I continued to sew for her until she became an adult, though even then I made her Halloween costumes.  

I also knitted three other blankets and a cold-weather sack, allowing her feet to be entirely enclosed.

I also made her several stuffed animals and other appropriate toys. Someone gifted me with a musical rotating dangle to hang over her crib. Oh. I also made the blankets for the crib and the sheets. The material for those were washed five times before I cut them. Three were hand finished, two were finished on the sewing machine. Mom and Dad bought a dresser with a changing table on top.

It was agreed the cost of the hospital would be split between me and the Barteauxs.  I paid for my half share the birth entirely out of my own funds. Mother and Father paid not a cent for the hospital expenses and neither did my estranged husband, Richard Barteaux,  His parents wrote the check for his share.   I have never mentioned these matters before because it seemed entirely irrelevant.

This was money I earned, coming from the savings I had accumulated by ironing for my sister Carol, running my lemonade stand, and doing other small jobs from the time I was around five years old.

Through careful savings and diligent work I had accumulated around $700 by the time I was 13. When we went to Italy Dad put it in the bank for me in a separate account where it earned interest at a very slow rate.

I kept my savings in a tin box hidden in an empty area between two drawers in the dresser I had until I received my new one, a birthday present from my parents, when I was around 13.

No one doubted the identity of Morgan's mother. Naturally, my mother cared for her when I was in school but the moment I came home Morgan was handed over to me exclusively.

Morgan was very colicky, not at all an easy baby. Her early care was neither easy of very much fun. She came down with a skin condition which caused her to peel when she was around 14 months old, I think. I was up with her all night for three days because she could not stop screaming. Mom was in her room with the door shut. I did it alone and understood it was my responsibility. I did not complain because I was raised to do my duty.  

As Morgan became older my mother found her more entertaining. It is regrettably true Mother used Morgan as an excuse not to travel with Father, something he had been planning for them. Mother had problems with depression as she got older and used prescription drugs to regulate her emotional state.

Mother and my sister, Carol used the same doctors for their prescriptions and popped pills like candy. Although both of them tried to get me to take pills while I was pregnant with Morgan, I refused. I had researched the issue and realized this could impact an unborn child.

I allowed my parents to adopt her when she was 12. The agreement was that they would pay for her college, her wedding, her braces, other dental expenses, and so forth.

Dad backed out on this agreement after Mother died. He also stopped giving her the money Mother had insisted we receive when Morgan came to live with us, around $300 a month. I treated this as Morgan's allowance, handing the check over to her. After this money was not coming in I generally provided Morgan with funds directly, when she asked.

Morgan was probably overindulged, if anything. 

Dad thought she should get a job. He always asked if she was working yet when he called me. 

Attributing emotions to other people is a slippery slope. I was never jealous of Morgan. I worried about her behavior but there was no reason for jealousy.

Craig and I paid for Morgan's medical, removal of her wisdom teeth, her braces, and other expenses.

Morgan was rarely at home after Dad bought her a first car, which was supposed to be used to go to college and from transportation to a job. Morgan could not be relied on for any baby-sitting and I was nearly always home, anyway. I drove the kids to their schools, came home, worked, and then picked them up in the afternoon.

Craig and I got Morgan an apartment a year or so after she moved in with us because when she was around there was always chaos. After she had her own apartment Morgan was never at the house. I have no idea what she was doing since she could not have been spending all that time with van Halen and she was not attending college.

By her own report, Morgan became sexually active about a month after Mother died in September of 1987. She called me up with a report on the the terrible pain and damage which had been done to her.  I will spare you the other details. 

I made her an appointment with a gynecologist who found nothing the matter with her, as I remember. I drove her to the appointment.

Morgan was sexually promiscuous, by her own report. Normally, a mother would not be aware of these events but Morgan shared information about her sexual exploits from the time she became active. Of course, she could have been lying here, too.  But she certainly knew more about sex than I did. 

Gell has no first hand knowledge of Morgan's early life. He should have asked. The 'had  a good man' comment made me snicker.

Separation from Ron

Ron and I agreed to separate in late 1981.  We lived in the same house because we needed to finish it so we could divide marital assets.  As it was then it could not be sold.  Ron and I were both dating other people.

Morgan's Report on Justin's conception

 First, Morgan was not there.  Everything she knew had to come from a limited number of sources.  Morgan is great with gossip, bad with facts. 

The facts are depressing to recount, but here they are:

Craig raped me.  Being pro-life I refused to have an abortion.  There was no possibility of mistake because I know when I ovulate, being one of the rather unusual women who can feel the egg break through the ovarian sac. 

Years later, having again been through the trauma of Craig beating me I said to Morgan, "I wish someone else had been Justin's father. If only it had been John Fund or an ape."  I was, of course, joking.  But humor has always helped me survive otherwise intolerable situations.  

I had been dating John during this period and called him up to tell him about the pregnancy.  I was about to say, "John, I'm pregnant.  I was raped by Craig Franklin but am doing to have the child."  I only got out, "John, I'm pregnant.." before he hung up.  

And that's the real story.  All else is interpretation, theory, and evasion. 

Sassoon Saleem Sassoon

I purchased the url around four years ago. I used the url for the website I put up for Sassoon. He promised to pay me but never did though I routinely heard him talk about how tough it was to keep his Rolls Royce working. Payment for the url has come from my account on each renewal. I was never compensated.

Additionally, since I put up the website and paid for it I can attribute its production in any way I wish. If I want to say in the footer it was produced by the Pillsbury-Foster for President Campaign that is my right. I continued to provide the site as an act of friendship. 

Is Gell saying he can sue me for using the url I purchased four years ago to assist Sassoon, for which assistance I was never paid and before the corporation he cited existed?  It seems so.

To acquire the url you have to buy it from me.  I also own, by the way.  I was going to give it to Sassoon as a present but that is not happening now. 

Sassoon is lying if he said he ever gave me a computer. I had possession of a computer he owned for a few months, which I paid to have fixed for him. He then traded the one I had fixed for him for another computer.  I never used it myself. It was never even turned it on except while it was being fixed. If Sassoon wants to lie about this under oath he does so at some risk as I can document what I am saying through independent third parties, including the technician who did the work. 
What is Payment?

Camera – Sassoon sent me as a 'gift' a camera someone had left at his shop. Naturally, it had none of the necessary accessories to make it functional. Arthur used it for a while but we could not purchase the accessories so he could not download the images into his computer. He might still have it – but it also may be in California. Payment is something which is useful to the person receiving the compensation, for instance cash or a check for the money I was told I would receive. I did not agree to accept a camera as payment for services.  It was presented as a 'gift.'  

I wonder who the individual was who left it in Sassoon's shop and how they feel about him using it to 'pay' me? 

Most people would view getting their paycheck in cracker jacks or used clothing when they needed to make a mortgage payment or get their car repaired as unacceptable.  I am one of them.    

Lap Top Computers (3) - I'm getting tired of the story of the three laptops. Here it is again.

Alex Montagu, using the FedEx account of Raye Smith, sent three non-functioning computers to Raye, having told her they needed only minor repairs. Raye spent around $500 trying to have them made functional, laying out money for labor and parts, only to be told they were trash. The computers were disposed of, never returned from the shop.

Montagu used to say the computers were worth $300. Nice they became so much more valuable today. Montagu would not afford to send the computers himself because he did not have the money. At this point he was borrowing money from Raye to eat and pay for his medications. (seeFBI complaint)

Raye has many computers and work stations for RMN. Each has a different function. 

Why are Gell, Manchester, and the other co-conspirators, including evidently,  Craig Franklin and John Fund, so curious about my disabilities and finances?  I have managed to cope, that is why. They wish I hadn't. 

I file what is required by law and understand the problems facing Americans today in a very visceral way.  How I otherwise conduct my personal affairs is none of their concern. 

Gell should be aware that filing false complaints is, itself, a criminal matter.

The diatribe below ignores all the relevant facts on Gell and the Green Hills Software matter. 

After signing the POA and sending the 10 boxes of papers to Gell and Morgan I waited to find out what Gell could tell me about how he would proceed. I never claimed to know what to do.

I put all legal matters in his hands even sending him a letter I wrote to the Water Company so he could approve it. Bad judgment on my part, as it turns out. But my PTSD had not then been treated. Reading legal papers is somewhat easier now.

Gell, through Morgan, to whom he turned over communicating with me, informed he had filed a law suit at the court house in Shelby, North Carolina but refused to tell me the basis of the suit. 

Despite the lack of information, this was a matter of much excitement with Morgan describing the foul weather Jay had faced to get there before Christmas and his truly heroic efforts in writing the complaint. (contents to be announced later) 

Morgan asked if I had money to file, I think this was $800.  When I offered to file as a pauper, she dropped the subject.

Updates came regularly through Morgan. Once, a truly monumental snow storm closed the court house. I later discovered this was not true. They had been open for business.

On several occasions I asked Morgan to send copies of the law suit Jay had written. She told me Jay did not want me to see it because he thought I would do something inappropriate with it.  He refused to talk to me.  

After the next supposed court date in March I called the court house to discover Gell had never filed a case at all. I have the emails I sent, asking what happened.

I'm assuming Gell knew Morgan was telling me this Perils of Pauline Serial over those months.

I never asked anyone to do anything illegal. I did not know what to do. Why else would I trust Jay Gell of the foul mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment